Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Like Beyonce Said....

Like the Independent Lady, Beyonce said....

"If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it!"

I've been catching up on all the episodes I missed on Gossip Girl Season 2... and I can't help but lovee Blair's ring! They mentioned it in the book but I never realized it on her hand in the series. Anywhoo I looked it up to see where you can get it and I found it, but the darned the thing is sold out!! arghh, I'm pretty sure a perusing on EBAy, Amazon, Overstock etc. will help to locate it!
14k Yellow Gold Garnet and Diamond Ring - photo

As I was looking up this ring, I stumbled upon this beauty! Oh, if only I can have it grace upon my finger. haha =P
Rhodolite Garnet & Diamond Ring in 14K Yellow Gold by Designer MICHAEL VALITUTTI
DiamondandGarnet Gold Ring


They also showed this other ring she wore in the show and it's also tres mignon!!

DisneyCoutureSleepingBeautyBowRing



No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*