Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gooo Giants!!!

Sooo I went to the Giants game, and being the BIG baseball fan that I am (insert sarcasm) I had nothing to wear! Don't get me wrong, I loveee <3 all my Bay Area sports teams I just don't have much of the attire for going to the games. And since this game was last minute plus I have no black/orange combo I went with black/gray and tan (as a substitute for orange). Anywhoo, $12bleacher seats, crackinnn crowd, margaritas, garlic fries, my cousins and WE WON..... F U N

Hope you're all doing lovely!

xo's

- Teeney

Garlic Fries x Margaritas


PurpleCrossbody: ChristmasPresent, idk


MotoSweaterJacket: HellzBellz (SampleSaleCop!!!)


VintageTanBoots: Thrifted/ Tights: idk


yes, my only Giants paraphernalia were the stickers on my face


BTW did I forget to mention we were on TV as well!?
GOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!




Follow chrisTeeney

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*