Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OMFGBP!!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned that I am.... yes, I am a TwiHard fan!!! I'm not as obsessed as others but I wouldn't mind rockin a backpack to prove which team I'm for (ahem-ahem EDWARD!!)

Well my BFF, M mentioned that Nordy's BP section was selling Twilight apparel and accessories and I happen to see them today! omg. Nordy'sBP AND Twilight?! Need I say more?!? Here are some of the goodies I want pour moi <3

Luna Twilight DuWop Lip Venom®
LunaTwilightLunaLipVenom
Suck this!! =P

The Twilight Saga: New Moon for BP. 'Cullen Crest' Bag Clip
CullenCrestBagClip
Thee ultimate purse accessory, I think!!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon for BP. 'Team Edward' V-Neck Burnout Tee (Juniors)
TEAM EDWARD <333
Need I say more?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*