Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A very merry unbirthday to you!

Go figure, gave the boy tickets for his birthday in May to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain and we recently just used it! Gotta say, time has not been on our side lately! Anywhoo, this was my first time at Six Flags in Valencia. It was always one of those places I passed by on a road trip to LA and wondered if I'd ever actually go. Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of a ride that will scare you (why would you pay for anything to scare yourself?!).

BUT... it was actually... really fun!

I knew the day would consist of lots of walking and heat so I had to dress accordingly. Got the shorts from a new vintage store I visited a while back and a simple tank to stay breezey, sandals to walk around all day and I was set!




- Tank: F21
- HighWaistShorts: VintageRivetedLee Denim
- Belt: OldNavy (boys section!!)
- RuffleSandals: ArdenB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*