Monday, January 30, 2012

Waking up to this

Woke up this past weekend to beautiful weather! I've found myself covered in tights and boots and layers and layers lately! So seeing the sun I figured, what better way to celebrate such wonderful weather than explore SF and go across the Golden Gate Bridge! How was the weather in your neck of the woods over the weekend? I'm looking at overcast skies at the moment as I type this blog ;[ haha!

 

- Sweater: Thrifted
- DenimShorts: F21
- Wedges: BetseyJohnson
- CrossBodyBag: Vintage Gucci

5 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit especially the shorts and shoes. Nice warm and sunny weather to be out and about it always the best, I live in perpetual summer so no complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater. These pictures are so cute! Love it!!!

    I would love for you to stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view! Have tons of fun :)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater!!!! especially the shoulders on it. <3 so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sweater, and shoes of course! cute pics!

    -Carol
    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*