Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mixing it up


What I like to do most when I'm dressing up is switching up styles all in the same outfit. Wearing this high- lo chiffon skirt with a simple backless tribal screen tee and leopard wedges to tie it all together is a perfect example of this. I felt that the skirt was pretty girly and dressed up so by adding a boho- chic style tee made for an outfit that wasn't as dressed up and just a little bit of everything.
In mixing up patterns, textures and styles all in one, it makes an outfit more unique and ultimately for myself,  I feel the most comfortable !






 tee: urban outfitters/ high- lo skirt: nasty gal/ leopard wedges: target/ watch: Michael Kors/ wishbone locket necklace: gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*