Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reddish Brown

Y A Y !
Finally got my hair did! As much as I love a new do' I can never find the time to get it! Funny, I'm not that type of person that sticks to a regular stylist either. I find it more enjoyable to have different people style me each time so as to achieve a new look each time =) It's been working thus far for me.. until now. I was recently referred to this Stylist and I don't know if I can go to anyone else now! 

I showed her a picture, and she copied it perfectly, I think I'm in love ! I'm going for the cherry colored look but we'll see just for how long. My hair tends to brown out instead of intensify in redness. 

Anywhoo, hope you're all having a wonderful hump day!



Maxi Dress: AX | Beater: Hanes | Necklace: Gifted | Crossbody Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. wow this is an amazing post! I’m so glad I dropped past your blog ☺!!!
    so inspired by ur fashion :)

    Keep up the great work and hope we can keep in touch!

    Xx Michelle
    www.michettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look pretty! Good choise of your hairdo :)

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*