Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5,6, 7

Hooray! Here's to day 5, 6 and 7 of my birthday (neverending, yes I know. Sorry! Last ones I promise!)

Dinner with the BFFs at my all time fave restaurant!



Nurse Vic (Marbs identical twin btw!!)


F x Marbs

Jose x ToeKneeC

Chuck

Squeeze x Jen

FamOlay


On to the next...



Cha3 with these lovely ladies

Got too caught up with the food that I didn't take pictures!

They're crazy, <3 them!


Finale



Sutra Club with everyone and anyone!
a big thank you to everyone who came and made it possible =]

My dates for the evening.

Mury: MetallicGoldBlackTubeDress: Boutique/ BlackGoldHeels: MichaelKors

Marbs: SilkStuddedTank: Mine (haha)/ StuddedScrunchMini&TaupeHeels: F21


SilverTasselDress: Bebe/ RaspberryPeepToes: JessicaSimpson


Fun with tassels!!

And yes, there goes the last of my birthday... welcome me to the mid 20s.


Fin.

2 comments:

  1. Great post (and blog!)

    Will definitely keep reading :)

    Ps. Thanks for using my Bloglovin' Artist icon :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dress!!! I love how the semi-fringes move when you twirl. Does it come in black?

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*