Monday, December 13, 2010

Breakfast with Bears.

Just another weekend, had breakfast with the boy and prolly lazed around doing whatever/ nothing. It's days like this that help me realize how well I'm doing without a second job! Yeah, there's that extra money... but what's the point when you can't even use it! I'd rather Carpe Diem and live life to thee fullest! Breakfast with my love is definitely worth it.

Millbrae Pancake House
I usually order the Chocolate Chip Pancakes, but I felt like it was more of a fry + sandwich kinda morning

Outfit
It was particularly cold that day, thus the plentiful layers and doubling of scarves.
FavePleather: H&M/ Tunic: AX/ BlackTights: WetSeal/ CircleScarf: AA/ MiniHoundstoothScarf: MyFather's/ Boots: Thrifted


1 comment:

  1. whaaaa, wassup wit yer lens?!

    reminds me of filming videos back in the day with fisheye lenses. black circle life, but waaveess? how do u doo dattt? ha.

    anyways, good shit! seattle looks rad. glad ya had fun!

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*