Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hi, Bye!

Hi!! Remember me?... yeah I know it's been awhile. I must say, it's been a crazyeventfulhecticchaoticlifechanging kinda 3 months that's passed. Anywhoo, I'm back and cannot wait to get back into the swing of things especially this blogging hype! Sooo... now that I'm late I guess soon enough it'll be Bye to Summer, huh?! Gotta make the most of what's left though! In the mean while enjoy some pictures of a day when I left to go to San Diego ;]


I gotta admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. I normally have to check in my bag, which sucks because there goes $50 right there! This time around I was able to pack all of this AND then some into one carry on rolling luggage and my Betsey Johnson Day bag! Whoo, go me!


- MiltaryJacket: Ax
- StripedStress (Shirt/Dress)&CottonMini: H&M
- Necklaces/Ring: HouseOfHarlow
- Belt: Momma'sOldBelt
- Wedges&DayBagCarryOn: BetseyJohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*