Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FairFax + La Brea

Last day of shopping... Fairfax + La Brea was crackin, stumbled upon this Junk Yard type outdoor store. AND finally an outfit post! BTW- copped some Vintage threads and went to JetRag and will be posting my $1 goods and other steals soon!

Fairfax

La Brea
I kinda wanted this chair for myself

Horsie

Stairway to....

Poor guy, I wanted to free him!


Outfit, nothing special. Weather was acting funny, so didn't know whether to dress up for super warm weather, hot weather, cold weather, breezey weather etc. Soo I opted to dress for comfort! Got some comfy jeans, a top for warm weather or can easily be covered up for cold and my most comfy wedges.

Tote: Gucci/ GoldAviators: RayBan

RedTubeDress(SuperTuckedIn): H&M/ GraySkinnyBraidedBelt: Thrifted

Skinnies: F21/ BambooWedges: JessicaSimpson



xo's

- Teeney

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*