Sunday, July 11, 2010

That kinda day

Definitely felt like it was a Tshirt + Jeans kinda day. I do love my high waist bottoms and since I haven't worn these wide leg jeans in awhile, I decided to whip'em out again! Nothing special about the shirt, and just a necklace I got as a birthday present a couple years ago. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!



HighWaistWideLegDenim: ON


BlackSlouchyTee: MP


Necklace: OldBirthdayPresent/ OverSizedVintageClutch: Thrifted


ThreeGreenTonedSuedeWedges: H&M





1 comment:

  1. hiii! not sure if u remember me but i'm kris's friend abi. ur description says it's nothing special but i love ur blk top. where'd u get it? i've been searching for a plain, white, off the shoulder top. as basic as that is, it's so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*