Friday, April 15, 2011

Pardon Moi

Hi, remember me?! Well, sorry for the absence. You can partly blame it on my
A) Some visitors from out of town of whom I seem to be catering to ;] B) Laziness ;/ C) My HAIR ;[
I got the bangs did and needless to say how much I've loved them in the past... this time I feel Super Asian (which of course is nothing bad! I just missed how they look before ;[ I blame it on the notshortbut notlongblahishhairlenngth ATM) Thus the head scarf comes into play. Then again, I used to always wear hair accessories and haven't done so in forever, def gonna try to bring it back though!! Anywhoo, I seem to have quite an eventful weekend, hopefully I can snap it up for you guys!

Crewneck: LittleBrother'sElementarySchoolSweater/ Jeggings: AX/ PeepToes: JessicaSimpson/ LargeLeatherTote: L.A.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*