Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purse- onal

I usually use an overbearingly too- big- for my own oversized large purse (which usually gets mistaken as a hand carry, or laughed at with how it's comparable to my petite size). I decided to switch it up and downsize. I've been using this Vintage Ferragamo Crossbody Bag and carry just these essentials with me. Amazing what else you can find to put in a bigger purse though!


- Rayban Aviators
- L.AM.B Wallet
(with who knows the contents within!)
- Burt's Bees Lip Wax
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Apple Coconut
- MAC Lipglass in C- Thru
- Orbit Gum
- Oodles of keychains with some keys
- Blackberry

(not shown and is actually pretty embarrassing to show anyways because it's in definite need of an upgrade!)



5 comments:

  1. You have hardly anything in your handbag! I am terrible, I keep everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag! I have a penchant for carrying ridiculous big bags too, but I can say I never ever find my phone when it's ringing ; )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Mac lipgloss, my favorite color:) Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*