Friday, October 19, 2012

Found some time

Finally found some time to hit up the infamous Uniqlo that opened recently in DTSF. The clothes are def as everyone says they are in terms of prices, quality and an overall good deal. With that said, it's just not my cup of tea. I did score some jeans for a whoppin' $10! 

It was nice in the city so I opted to dress down this vintage skirt I got at my friends store (31 Rax) with a loose tank and wear my Lamb wedges that seem to go with just about everything I've been wearing at the moment.
Tank: F21
Vintage Maxi Skirt: Thrifted from 31 Rax
'Adorable' Wedges: LAMB
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. Love these wedges and your straight across bangs! I wish I could have bangs like this, I tried once and it just didn't work with my forehead :( such a bummer b/c I adore the look!

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*