Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where's the time gone

Where has the time gone?!.. Well technically I can tell you. Lots and lots has changed since we last saw each other. Through it all it's lead me once more to my wonderful blog that I've dearly missed along with my lovely+ wonderful readers!

- I have since done a project:
- Worked at:
Started a new and career focused position at:
Bebe Corp.

And sooo much more! I'm not here to bore you so let's just cherish the rest of 2012 and finish it with a bang! It's mid- October and pumpkins are in full bloom. Went to check out a legit pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay and saw a totally cool tipi. Eeeep I still need to get my costumes ready too!


 
Sequined Headband: H&M 
Band Tee: Scaring Kids Scaring Kids (c/o BF)
Cardi: tobi.com
Denim Shorts: F21
Leopard Wedges: Target 



pics taken by @daylachris

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*