Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pool Party

On our 2nd day we hit up Surrender Beach Party at the Wynn Encore. Good times! A great way to:
- meet people
- get your tan on
- have a cute day outfit
- party while the sun is still out
I got this HellzBellz dress as a present to bring to Vegas and thought to use it as my cover up for the pool party. And I loved how the sides were open and how I could drape the top over my shoulders and/or wear it deep... definitely love it! Oh, and sorry the pictures are kinda blurry, we were in a hurry to get our sun on!

BTW- Thanks for the dress Honu!!

Aviators: RayBans

Worn with same accessories I used all weekend WovenCamelBelt + Bamboo Wedges



Me- PinkMonokini: VS
Marbs- PolkaDotBandeau:Nameless /MagentaBottoms: Target

My Girls <3


Follow chrisTeeney



No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*