Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heart SF

Finally! A well deserved day off from both jobs. There's nothing else I would have enjoyed more than walking around San Francisco on a warm and sunny day! We even helped the earth by taking Bart and the F- Line. Being that it was a holiday I thought there would be more people in the wharf and Pier 39 area, but luckily the crowd was just enough for us to walk through. What a great day! Hope you all had a wonderful 3day weekend as well!

xo's

- Teeney

BART

F-Line
FerryBuilding
I LOVE Street Vendors!


Pier39
Fisherman's Wharf

BY THE WAY
I saw thee most crackinn Street Vendor in front of the Ferry Building. This guy makes customized name jewelry (rings, bracelets, necklaces) and is definitely talented! And although I do have a love for rings, I thought to get a bracelet and switch it up! Soo I told him the name and got my bracelet made in 10 minutes for $20!



ChrisTeeney


Outfit
BrownEmpireWaistBelt: F21

IvoryCrossBag: VintageFerragamo

StripedTank: H&M
FloralCottonSkirt: F21

BrownWhiteTWedges: Dabi






Follow chrisTeeney

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*