Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Material Girl

My lovely cousin, Jam came to mi casa the other day and I had to beg her if I could do a blog post on her! I noticed that she was wearing suspenders, but little did I know they were connected to her shirt! I loved the stripes and to add suspenders, I was going GaGa. She paired it off with some simple skinnies, a long black cardi, olive green loafers and thee cutest bag ever! When I asked her where she got it from, she said simply, "Madonna and Lourdes." It took me a sec to realize that it was Material Girl, the new clothing line from the Mother/Daughter Duo. NICE.


StacheNecklace: ModCloth

BlackCardi: H&M

StripedSuspenderTee: MaterialGirl

Loafers: SteveMadden

DuffelPurse: MaterialGirl





Follow chrisTeeney

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*