Friday, March 25, 2011

BooFreakinHoo

Le sighhh... this weather and all these natural disasters can really bring a girl down! I haven't mentioned it, but I am extremely devastated and praying for all those affected by everything that's happening all around the world.
"Can't we all just get along??..."
Well, aside from all that.... its finally Friday!! Things I've thought about on this over cast gray day.
- I miss getting my nails done
(But then again, I hate when my nails get all brittle and messed up from the acrylic)
- I miss dressing up for Spring and getting ready for Summer
(I've been layering and stuck in tights/ minis/ boots/ jeans and sweaters for wayyyy too long)
- I don't really have anything really planned this weekend...
(Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't have any outfits to share with you all!... we shall see!)

And.... that's all folks! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

An example of my layering...
teeheehee BTW I used that VS bag as my lunch bag hahaha

poor babies haven't been able to see out of their box in sooo long!

2 comments:

  1. love those shoes! too cute!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks ladies, they're my FAVE wedges for this spring/ summer season ;]

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*