Monday, March 7, 2011

Siblings

Yaay! Yet another fun filled weekend with the family, successful!! Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to snap pics of my outfit on Saturday which really sucks (I got a striped Maxi skirt... but wore it as a tube dress!), but I did get the outfit on Sunday and then some! The "and then some" being my siblings!! It was the little one's birthday so we ate at Bucca Di Bepo (again!! ;] ) and as always, good times!

Meet The Brother and Sissy- In- Law
WHO else would wear Matching Trench Coats?!
His: Trench: AdHoc (from Korea, mothaf*cka)/ VNeckSweater: H&M/ ButtonUp+Pants: AX/ Shoes: CK/ PlaidTie: Penguin
(BTW- his words NOT mine)

Hers- PolkaDotTrench: WhiteHouseBlackMarket/ SilkTubeDress: Ross/Cardi: Nordy's/ Belt: Zara/Boots: Thrifted


The Birthday Boy
ButtonUp: Gifted/ Cardi: H&M/ SkinnyTie: MP/ Denim: SuperSkinnyLevi's/ Kicks: J's/ Beanie: SFGiants/ Watch: G-Shock

Just Me
RuffledShoulderButtonUp: H&M/ KnitVest: F21/ Jeggings: AX/ KneeHighBoots: UListed/ KeyNecklace: Gifted: HouseOfHarlow1960

2 comments:

  1. funny pics honey!;)
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*