Monday, March 28, 2011

Presents!

Whoooo! It's been a little over a month and I still get presents! This lovelyyy purse was apparently bought 3 days before my birthday, came in a week after but was given approximately a month after my birthday! Haha but you know what they say
"Better late than never"
And with such a lovely day, I also happened to have lunch with Marbs today too! And being the busy future nurse she is, gave me my Christmas and Birthday present as well!

Thanks to the bfs Honu (BF- boyfriend) and Marbs (BF- bestfriend) for the belated presents!! Warms hugs and kisses!!

OversizedStripedT: Nordys/ ZipperedMini: MP/ PlatformHeels: SteveMadden/ Jacket: MembersOnly (not pictured)/ Purse: GiftedL.A.M.B

AS SEEN ON:

How cool! My purse was seen on Ms. Designer herself, Gwen Stefani! I loveee that she uses her own designs ;D Even more reason to love her and my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo's,
you're simply wonderful, merci beaucoup*